I’ve named this the Wealthy Affiliate program review for SEO purposes obviously, but just to let you know where this review is coming from- I want my readers to start out on the right foot, because I know many of you are beginners.
In the following sections, I’ll be giving you my honest Wealthy Affiliate review and hopefully, you’ll be able to make a decision either way.
Who Wealthy Affiliate Is For
Not everyone will benefit from any specific program, I think we all know that, and Wealthy Affiliate is no exception.
I will be up-front, because I want to point you in the right direction for you to make the right decision here at the start of your affiliate marketing career- just as I wish someone would’ve done for me when I started out.
Wealthy Affiliate is not for you, if:
- You are not willing to put in a consistent effort every day.
- You are looking for a Get-Rich-Quick scheme. You will only start seeing an income after a few weeks of consistent learning & effort.
- You are an advanced Internet/Affiliate Marketer looking for next-level training.
- You are looking for advanced SEO & backlinking strategies.
On the other hand, Wealthy Affiliate is perfect for you, if:
- You are a beginner looking to learn the Affiliate Marketing basics.
- You are someone who has very little, or no knowledge about how to build a website, how search engines work, how ranking works, hosting, keyword research or any of that.
- You are looking for a resource that will be invaluable to you for a few years before you can move onto more advanced programs.
- You are willing to start small, knowing you’ll start seeing the benefits in the coming week and months.
- You are willing to follow the step-by-step training consistently.
What Is The Wealthy Affiliate Program About?
Wealthy Affiliate is a training platform that teaches you Affiliate Marketing or plainly- how to make money online by promoting other people’s products.
Whether you’re considering Affiliate Marketing as a career, or if you just want to make extra money online, Wealthy Affiliate is one of the best places to start to learn the Affiliate Marketing basics and grow into a seasoned, successful Internet Marketer- but only if you are serious about starting an online business.
Wealthy Affiliate was started in 2005 and it’s the largest Affiliate Marketing community online. It has well over a 1000 lessons, including videos, and a caring community of seasoned fellow Affiliate Marketers. I’ve never gotten the impression that the owners- Kyle & Carson- or the community, weren’t really interested in MY success, so my experience has been rather “supportive” since I joined up. This really boosted my confidence and their interest in my progress was invaluable.
The Wealthy Affiliate Dashboard
Below are screenshots of the training and other aspects of the Wealthy Affiliate platform. There are more, however, these are central to the platform: (Click to enlarge images)
There are 2 guided pathways within the training platform that are laid out for you step-by-step so that you can start off on the right foot and progress at your own pace.
It is extremely beginner-friendly and the more advanced tracks are just as easy to get into for more experienced Internet Marketers.
18 Years old or 80, male or female, whether you have a High School certificate or a degree- anyone can learn Affiliate Marketing at Wealthy Affiliate!
1. Online Entrepreneur Certification
A 5-phase, 50-lesson series of courses that will walk you through creating a business within any niche.
- Online Entrepreneur Certification Introduction:
10- Lesson fundamentals course that will walk you through the steps of creating your first revenue-generating website.
(This course is also FREE. Click Below to sign up)
- Building Your Own Traffic Producing Website:
A step-by-step guide teaching you techniques on how to generate traffic that is highly relevant to any niche, at no cost.
- Making Money:
10 Lessons that guide you through different ways you can monetize your site.
- Mastering Social Engagement:
10 Lessons. A course dedicated to all aspects of social engagement. From social media, social marketing, and social networks.
- Achieving Maximum Success Through Content Creation:
10 Lessons on creating high engagement through your content, effective techniques for boosting conversions, and scaling your content through proper goal setting and outsourcing.
… And More!
2. Affiliate Bootcamp
A 7 Phase, 70 lesson series of courses walking you through the process of creating and establishing a business in a niche related to the promotion of Wealthy Affiliate.
- Getting Your Business Rolling:
10 Lesson training that walks you through creating thoughtful, insightful reviews and help you get your first few Affiliate Marketing posts published.
- Content, Keywords, and Conversions PHASE 2:
10 Lessons where the main focus is on content. The actual creation of content on your site, how to make it presentable and readable, how to leverage “keywords” to create content that ranks, and how to make your content to convert.
- Giving Your Site Social Value PHASE 3:
10 Lesson walkthrough on various social aspects to make your site more social and engaging for you to get even more reach (and traffic).
- Get Visual. Get Aesthetic. Get a Brand:
Appearance, Media and Design matter. This is about “sprucing” up your website with media such as imagery and videos to improve your visitors’ experience.
- Knowing Your Audiences & Catapulting Your Referrals:
10 Lesson training to better understand your audience and improving your skills in converting a visitor to an invite… and to a referral.
… And Way More!
Wealthy Affiliate offers a free Starter Membership with free access to the 1st 10 lessons and access to all the tools the platform has to offer. You don’t even need to supply any credit card details.
While the free Starter Membership is enough to get you up & running, with your own sites up within a few days, the Premium Membership offers everything you need for long-term success.
If you sign up as a Premium member, you ONLY PAY $19 for your first month!
See how the free Starter Membership compares to the Premium Membership below:
Is Wealthy Affiliate Genuine?
Over a MILLION affiliates have joined Wealthy Affiliate since it’s inception in 2005 and many have since gone onto creating a full-time, successful Affiliate Marketing business online and they speak fondly of Wealthy Affiliate.
The longevity of the program speaks to the fact that Wealthy Affiliate is most certainly not a scam. Think about it… it is in their best interest to help you succeed. They certainly would not have survived this long if they were a scam.
There are MANY Wealthy Affiliate success stories that are documented within the platform itself and you can verify this for yourself when you join FREE as a Starter Member.
Its Not A Get-Rich-Quick Scheme
Wealthy Affiliate is not a Get-Rich-Quick scheme! Stay away from people who are touting it as such. Wealthy Affiliate teaches long-term success. The few who see it as a scam were sold on it being a quick way to start making money online and were left disappointed.
It’s a shame that there are Affiliate Marketers who take advantage of people in that way, but I suppose that’s life.
You’ll typically start seeing income after a few weeks to 2 months. Building your online business this way sets you up for long-term, consistent commissions that will grow on a monthly basis.
Do I Need Pay For Anything Else?
Everything you need to start a successful business online is included with your premium membership, allowing you to scale your business as you grow.
Wealthy Affiliate focuses on building sites that will rank free and naturally, mainly via good keyword research.
Some Wealthy Affiliate benefits and features include:
- Support (Live Chat, SiteSupport, Q & A)
- Personal Mentoring and a Caring Community
- Step by Step Training Courses
- Weekly Live Classes (And 100’s of hours of video replays of past classes)
- Ambassadorship Program
- Annual Paid-For-You Super Affiliate Conference in Las Vegas (if you reach 300 referrals in a calendar year)
- Online Entrepreneur Certification (Where you learn how to build websites around any niche and make a good income)
- The Affiliate Bootcamp (Teaches you how to build websites that market Wealthy Affiliate’s Affiliate Program itself)
- Website Building Tools (includes WordPress)
- Website Performance Tools (SiteRubix)
- Website Engagement Platform (SiteComments)
- The Web Hosting Platform (You can host as many websites as you like)
- Free SSL Certificate (Automatically set up and assigned to all of your sites)
- SiteContent Writing Platform (Helps you write efficient and error-free articles)
- Keyword Research Tool (Jaaxy, one the best premium Keyword Research Tools on the Internet)
Really, the sheer amount of benefits and tools included for such a small fee far outweigh the cost.
When I first joined Wealthy Affiliate as a free member, I managed to get my first real Affiliate Marketing website online within 3 days. For a beginner, that’s really an achievement.
I was astounded at the number of available tools and resources that got me up & running so quickly!
Ready To Give Wealthy Affiliate A Try?
As I’ve said before- Wealthy Affiliate is definitely not a Get-Rich-Quick scheme.
If you want to start the right way, with the proper tools and training, and a community that will help you succeed, then with Wealthy Affiliate, you can start seeing commissions within the first 2 months. From then on you can expect to see your income grow exponentially- provided that you’re willing to follow the step-by-step training.
There are plenty of other programs out there- some good and MOST, not so good; but if you’re a beginner to Affiliate Marketing, you value your time and you’re serious about learning how to make money online, then Wealthy Affiliate is absolutely right for you!